Endorses Back On Trac
Founder of The American Functional Neurology Institute – AFNI
”CHANGE YOUR PATIENT’S LIVES, CHANGE YOUR LIFE & GROW YOUR PRACTICE WITH BACK ON TRAC™ & AFNI SEMINARS!!!!
There is no way to measure the power of accurate information. When you are armed and loaded with the right information you become an unstoppable force.
- Life University College of Chiropractic
- Instructor for the American Functional Neurology Institute (www.AFNIseminars.com)
- Teaches Doctors in the U.S., Canada, New Zealand, Australia
- A contributing Author to Your 21st Century Doctor
- Speaker at the 2011, 2012 & 2013 Neuro-Metabollic Super Conference
- Developed “Knee Pain” Protocol successful in helping approximately 90% of knee pain sufferers in his clinic.
- Dr. Andy Barlow has been using BACK ON TRAC™ in his practice, the Chiropractic Neurology Center of Tupelo and has seen great results with his patients. So much so that Dr. Barlow and AFNI Seminars have endorsed BACK ON TRAC™.
AFNI Level 1 Seminar: Day 1
Goals setting, head space, maximizing your time, 80/20/10 rule.
AFNI Level 1 Seminar: Day 2
Marketing: newspaper and internet. Examples: peripheral neuropathy, knee pain, failed back surgery to metabolic conditions, thyroid, diabetes, metabolic syndrome. Live patients in-office condition specific workshop. Start of neurological pathways to have you Monday ready to see patients suffering from neurological complications.
AFNI Level 1 Seminar: Day 3
New patient “Health Class”, “14 Keys to Maximize your Energy and Minimize Your Stress”. Neuro/metabolic report of finding, case fees.